I’m the kind of guy who’s not really good in words. Yes, I admit that I always write something about anything from time to time but all of those that I wrote were just an instant idea that had crossed my mind during those times that I wrote those blogs. It’s like your doing something and then you’ll pause for a moment because you thought of something kengkoy and something funny, tapos ayun, isusulat mo na kung ano yung naisip mo na yun. Yesterday, I promised my friend otel that I will write something about her but right now I cannot find the appropriate words to describe an incredible person like her, as I always say to her, words aren’t enough to tell the world how great she is. But since she’s nagging me right now (kiddin’) and her text messages are flooding my inbox at this very moment (haha), I think I have no choice but to do it right here, right now, so I think I’ll just let the end of my finger tips to type on it’s own. I assume that this will be better this way, I will not think about it, I will just let the words to come out from my heart and not from my mind (wala din naman kasi akong utak at kung meron man, kakapiraso lang, haha), bahala na, so now here it is:

Rosel is my buddy, friend and my companion and even I met her just recently, I am proud to say that she’s one of the most important person to me right now. Roselinita or otel as her friends called her is very unique in her own way, astonishing and atypical. In my humble opinion, I believe that this little woman (not a girl anymore but literally little, haha) is matchless and incomparable; she’s beyond compare and only one of its kind to be exact. She’s a great daughter to her parents or at least trying her best just to meet if not overcome their expectations. She’s a sweet sister to her brothers, makulit na apo sa mga lolo’t lola at kengkoy na pinsan sa mga pinsan nya, hehe. Pasaway na kabigan minsan, at mapagmahal sa mga naging bf nya, hehe. She’s without equal and I will not trade her for anything, pero negotiable, let me just know what is it that you have to offer, madali naman ako kausap, haha. Kidding aside, rosel for me is perfect and having a special friend like her is like having the greatest treasure for the devotion that she shows will give you too much pleasure and of all the expensive gems the world can ever hold, to have a friend like rosel is a beauty to behold.

Kapag matanda na ako, ipagmamalaki ko sa kahit kanino na minsan may naging kaibigan ako na saksakan ng kyut, rosel ang pangalan nya at 4’11” lang ang taas nya, haha. Natutuwa ako kasi kahit sandali pa lang kami magkakilala eh parang ang dami dami na kaagad naming pinagsamahan. Magmula sa good morning sa umaga, hanggang good night sa gabi, awww, ang sweet, nakakatuwa, hehe. Minsan emo pero madalas kengkoy at komedya, walang katumbas ang saya na nararamdaman ko pag nag aasaran kami, walang makapapalit sa ngiti sa mga labi ko pag nagkakausap kami, napapasaya ako ng mga kaibigan at pamilya ko pero iba yung saya na nararamdaman ko pag siya ang kausap ko. Si otel ang keso ng aking pandesal, asukal sa kapeng almusal, sago sa aking gulaman, at puto sa aking dinuguan, nakanampuch! Haha, hanep.

Back to serious mode =), I read the blog of her brother that she reposted, (click here if you wanna read it) and I agree on almost everything that was said in there, in one of its paragraph it says:

“Sister, with your beauty and charm, I know a swarm of boys tails on your back, like hungry dogs salivating for a sumptuous meal. Just enjoy this stage of your life, enjoy your beauty, enjoy being a goddess in your own right. But don't rush things, don't jump ahead of your time. I assure you, there is not just one fish in the sea. Choose! Learn the process of choosing as much as you mastered the process of collecting!”

At tama siya, don’t rush things. You are maybe a woman now but you are still young, you still have a lot of things ahead of you, be patient and just wait for those right moments, time will come that you will experience anything that you want but as of now, just enjoy being at your age coz once it’s over, you cannot go back to being young. Tsaka isa pa, galingan mo na sa studies mo at madami dami na din ang sakit ng ulo na naibigay mo sa mama at papa mo at pati sa mga kuya mo, tama na ang pag iisip bata, it’s already time para gumawa naman ng bagay na ikakatuwa ng family mo. Let them see that you are really “something”. Make them proud! Ahmm, enough of that sermon, pagod na din ako, haha, at ala ng maisip. Dapat ng tapusin, haha.

Rosel/otel/bords/echang/bakla, if you are reading this I just want you to know that you are one of my special friends, kasi nga special child ka di ba? may pagka otistik. haha. Joke lang, para sakin kasi special friends are those that come into your life for a variety of reasons, most of which can not be seen for years. But, because these people are your special friends, they are friends forever, and no matter what life may bring, these people are always dear to your heart and mind. Thank you for being one of my special friend. Please lang wag kang maiinlove sakin kasi masasaktan ka lang, hindi kasi kita type, ahaha, joke lang, ang totoo type na type kita, para ka kasing keyboard kaya type kita, wahaha korni, biro lang. Oooops, wag kang iiyak, ahaha, indi naman to emo eh, tsaka isa pa, mas papanget ka. Hehe.Mag papayat ka na tabachoy, hehe. Wag ka sanang magbabago. Salamat sa lahat, salamat!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)